Excellence in Employment
At Anderson Engineering we are passionate about what we do. Every day, we work collectively and individually to search and uncover answers. We take pride in our reputation for accuracy, honesty and integrity. We are committed to making a difference.
If you share our values and believe you’d enjoy working with our team of professionals, we may have the right career opportunities available for you.
Anderson Engineeering team members enjoy competitive wages, valuable benefits and a company culture that supports and encourages our co-workers to reach their highest potential.
Current Career Opportunities:
SENIOR FIRE INVESTIGATION MANAGER
The Senior Fire Investigation Manager provides management leadership to Fire Investigators and technical staff, to ensure that the standards established by Blaze Fire Investigation for communicating with clients, fire investigation work, examinations, analysis, research, documentation and preparation of expert opinions and testimony as specified in the Job Description for Fire Investigators is maintained at the highest level possible.
The Senior Fire Investigation Manager must possess the skills, knowledge, abilities and experience to lead fire investigation associates at all levels of the organization. The Senior Fire Investigation Manager must possess and demonstrate superior organizational management planning skills that complement coordinating activities including investigations, cause and origin analysis, reconstruction, documentation and report writing.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Associates Degree in Fire Science and/or 8+ years of related experience.
- CFI, I.A.A.I certification REQUIRED
- Prior testifying experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior case management, communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Must conduct business in an honest and ethical fashion at all times
How to Apply: